HTC announced HTC Desire 310 Smartphone with quad-core processor and 1 GB of RAM. The phone has Android OS Jelly Bean 4.2.2, and has 4.5 inch screen display with resolution of 480×854 pixels with multi-touch display. It has not so impressive pixels per inch i.e. 218ppi. It has 5 MP rear Camera and has VGA (0.3 MP) front camera. It support dual SIM card.
HTC Desire 310 is powered by MediaTek MT6582M processor at clock speed of 1.3 GHz with quad-core. The graphics processor is Mali-400 MP2 which is quiet good for high performance of gaming. It has 4GB of internal memory which can be expandable up to 32 GB through Micro SD card. It supports 3G.The GSM supported frequencies are 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz and UMTS frequency are 900, 2100 MHz .It has Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS and Wi-Fi. Desire 310 has 2000 mAh battery which has talk time of 11 hours.[sc:ibibo]
Specification of HTC Desire 310:
- 4.5 inch Screen Display ( 480×854 resolution)
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean
- 5 MP rear Camera and VGA front Camera
- 1GB of RAM
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582M processor
- Mali-400 MP2 graphics processor
- GSM supported frequencies are 850, 900, 1800, 1900 MHz and UMTS frequency are 900, 2100 MHz
- Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, A-GPS and Wi-Fi
- Battery 2000 mAh
HTC Desire 310 will officially available in market from 10 April 2014.